Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India
Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in India and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in India: hospitals that are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- India performs medical procedures at 10 to 30 percent of the cost of the same procedure in the United States. India is the only country in which you will find such tremendous savings.
- Indian surgeons are often internationally trained and standards parallel those of the United States. Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which are JCI accredited, are regularly chosen by WorldMed Assist to carry out surgeries for clients.
- Your experience in India will be greatly enhanced by a lengthened recovery period. During this time, you will be monitored in hospital by health care providers.
- Travel to India is eased with the knowledgeable support of our travel agents. We will book your travel with a view to minimizing inconvenience. Regular flights to India are available.
- As with any foreign country, hospitals in India may have some unfamiliar practices, however, English is commonly spoken and your health concerns are of utmost importance.
Other options for quality Gastric Sleeve Surgery include:
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in the U.S.
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Mexico
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Costa Rica
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Belgium
We also provide information on costs: