Gallbladder Surgery in India
Gallbladder Surgery is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with hospitals in India that are approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI and are associated with respected US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Gallbladder Surgery in a nutshell:
- India performs medical procedures at 10 to 30 percent of the cost of the same procedure in the United States. India is the only country in which you will find such tremendous savings.
- Indian surgeons are often internationally trained and standards parallel those of the United States. Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which are JCI accredited, are regularly chosen by WorldMed Assist to carry out surgeries for clients.
- Your experience in India will be greatly enhanced by a lengthened recovery period. During this time, you will be monitored in hospital by health care providers.
- Travel to India is eased with the knowledgeable support of our travel agents. We will book your travel with a view to minimizing inconvenience. Regular flights to India are available.
- As with any foreign country, hospitals in India may have some unfamiliar practices, however, English is commonly spoken and your health concerns are of utmost importance.
Other options for quality Gallbladder Surgery include:
- Gallbladder Surgery in the US
- Gallbladder Surgery in Costa Rica
- Gallbladder Surgery in Mexico
- Gallbladder Surgery in Turkey
We also offer information on costs: