Disc Replacement Surgery in India
Disc Replacement Surgery in India , with the support of WorldMed Assist, is accessible at high caliber hospitals in India. We choose medical facilities certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) for partnerships. In addition, these hospitals often work in co-operation with medical facilities in the US such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International, to achieve excellence in medical care in India. Our medically educated case managers are trained to facilitate your treatment with a personal approach appropriate for your specific circumstances.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Disk Replacement Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- India offers outstanding medical care at approximately 10 to 30 percent of the cost of US-based health care. It would be difficult to discover any other medical system this cost-effective elsewhere in the world.
- Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals are first-class hospitals in India approved by the JCI. Surgeons engaged by these hospitals are exceptionally trained and skilled in their areas of expertise.
- The Indian hospital recovery policy is perhaps one of the most comprehensive. The in-hospital supervised recovery phase is extensive, affording patients the best convalescence possible.
- English is widely spoken in India by health care professionals. You can have confidence every aspect of your treatment will be made clear to you.
- Our travel agents will discuss proposed travel plans to India with you and finalize arrangements in accordance with your wishes. It is important the cost savings of treatment in India be weighed against the travel distance. In most cases, the affordability of Indian health care more than counterbalances the distance.
Other options for quality Disc Replacement Surgery include:
- Disc Replacement Surgery in the U.S.
- Disc Replacement Surgery in Korea
- Disc Replacement Surgery in Turkey
- Disc Replacement Surgery in Mexico
We also offer information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations