Disc Fusion Surgery in India
Disc Fusion Surgery in India through WorldMed Assist is a unique approach to first-class medical care. Our association with high quality hospitals in India (which take part in initiatives introduced by US institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International) makes surgical procedures at reasonable rates and very high quality possible for everyone. Our case managers, all medically trained, organize every aspect of your procedure in India and have helped many patients receive medical intervention within a reasonable time.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Disc Fusion Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- You can save from 70 to 90 percent by having your surgical procedure performed at a JCI approved hospital in India versus the United States. Wockhardt Hospital and Apollo Hospital are among the excellent hospitals in India with which WorldMed Assist has working relationships.
- Surgeons in India are educated, skilled and experienced to the same degree as United States surgeons. You will receive optimum medical care.
- Physicians speak English in India. Any questions and concerns about procedures will be understood and staff will do their utmost to explain or resolve matters to your satisfaction.
- After your surgical procedure, you will remain in hospital for a prolonged recovery period. A hospitalized recovery allows you to heal faster than if you were discharged to recover at home as is the practice in the United States.
- All travel arrangements to India can be handled by our travel agents. Our travel agents understand your extraordinary requirements and will do their best to accommodate you. The low cost of surgery in India is worth the extra distance.
Other options for quality Disk Fusion Surgery include:
- Disc Fusion Surgery in the U.S.
- Disc Fusion Surgery in Korea
- Disc Fusion Surgery in Mexico
- Disc Fusion Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs: