Colon Resection Surgery in India
Colon Resection Surgery is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with hospitals in India that are approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI and are associated with respected US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Colon Resection Surgery in a nutshell:
- You can save from 70 to 90 percent by having your surgical procedure performed at a JCI approved hospital in India versus the United States. Wockhardt Hospital and Apollo Hospital are among the excellent hospitals in India with which WorldMed Assist has working relationships.
- Surgeons in India are educated, skilled and experienced to the same degree as United States surgeons. You will receive optimum medical care.
- Physicians speak English in India. Any questions and concerns about procedures will be understood and staff will do their utmost to explain or resolve matters to your satisfaction.
- After your surgical procedure, you will remain in hospital for a prolonged recovery period. A hospitalized recovery allows you to heal faster than if you were discharged to recover at home as is the practice in the United States.
- All travel arrangements to India can be handled by our travel agents. Our travel agents understand your extraordinary requirements and will do their best to accommodate you. The low cost of surgery in India is worth the extra distance.
Other options for quality Colon Resection Surgery include:
- Colon Resection Surgery in the U.S.
- Colon Resection Surgery in Costa Rica
- Colon Resection Surgery in Mexico
- Colon Resection Surgery in Turkey
We also provide information on costs: