Cochlear Implant in India
Cochlear Implant in India through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in India that collaborate with leading US hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in India. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Cochlear Implant in India in a nutshell:
- Nowhere but in India can you find high quality medical procedures with a 70 to 90 percent savings over the United States. Surgical operations are performed at hospitals accredited by the JCI, including Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals.
- Physicians and surgeons in India are highly educated, many obtaining their medical degrees at respected universities in English-speaking countries. The competency level of Indian health care providers is commensurate with the United States.
- An important feature of health care practices in India is the prolonged hospital stay after surgery. This recovery period gives you the opportunity to resume your normal activities much sooner after discharge from hospital.
- English is an official language in India. Therefore, you will not experience communications difficulties with medical professionals. Some routines may differ from those in the United States, but you will be quickly reassured by the genuine care you receive.
- The distance to India may seem somewhat daunting; however, our travel agents will make arrangements with your special circumstances in mind. You will discover this drawback is positively compensated by the savings for your procedure.
Other options for quality Cochlear Implant include:
- Cochlear Implant in the U.S.
- Cochlear Implant in Turkey
We also provide information on costs: