CCSVI-MS Liberation Procedure in India
CCSVI in India: Multiple Sclerosis Liberation Procedure is both convenient and financially feasible with WorldMed Assist. You receive the benefit of our expertise and the compassion of our registered nurses. We are affiliated with hospitals in India that are approved by the Joint Commission International (JCI and are associated with respected US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International. Our case managers are registered nurses who consult with you to make certain all your concerns and questions are taken care of to your satisfaction.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from the start of treatment until well after your return home.
CCSVI Multiple Sclerosis Liberation Procedure in a nutshell:
- Nowhere but in India can you find high quality medical procedures with a 70 to 90 percent savings over the United States. Surgical operations are performed at hospitals accredited by the JCI, including Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals.
- Physicians and surgeons in India are highly educated, many obtaining their medical degrees at respected universities in English-speaking countries. The competency level of Indian health care providers is commensurate with the United States.
- An important feature of health care practices in India is the prolonged hospital stay after surgery. This recovery period gives you the opportunity to resume your normal activities much sooner after discharge from hospital.
- English is an official language in India. Therefore, you will not experience communications difficulties with medical professionals. Some routines may differ from those in the United States, but you will be quickly reassured by the genuine care you receive.
- The distance to India may seem somewhat daunting; however, our travel agents will make arrangements with your special circumstances in mind. You will discover this drawback is positively compensated by the savings for your procedure.
Other options for quality CCSVI Multiple Sclerosis Liberation Procedure include:
- CCSVI Multiple Sclerosis Liberation Procedure in the U.S.
- CCSVI Multiple Sclerosis Liberation Procedure in Mexico
- CCSVI Multiple Sclerosis Liberation Procedure in Belgium
We also offer information on costs: