Bone Marrow Transplant in India
Bone Marrow Transplant in India at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in India and will act as your patient advocate. We have partnerships with some of the best hospitals in India: hospitals that are Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and have strategic relationships with renowned US medical institutions such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Bone Marrow Transplant in India in a nutshell:
- Medical treatment in India provides savings of 70 to 90 percent compared to the United States. Nowhere else in the world offers such low cost medical procedures.
- Hospitals accredited by the JCI are utilized. These include Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which employ skilled surgeons.
- Recovery with medical supervision is extended in India. You will have a longer hospital stay after the procedure to ensure you regain your health in a safe environment.
- Our travel agents will assist you in making travel arrangements at the most cost effective price. The money you save on the procedure will more than offset the distance to India.
- English is spoken by health care providers. While you may notice some cultural differences, your comfort is a priority in India.
Other options for quality Bone Marrow Transplant include:
- Bone Marrow Transplant in the U.S.
- Bone Marrow Transplant in Turkey
- Bone Marrow Transplant in Mexico
We also provide information on costs: