Angioplasty Surgery in India
Angioplasty Surgery in India through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with exceptional hospitals in India that collaborate with leading US hospitals such as Johns Hopkins and Harvard Medical International to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in India. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Angioplasty Surgery in India in a nutshell:
- India performs medical procedures at 10 to 30 percent of the cost of the same procedure in the United States. India is the only country in which you will find such tremendous savings.
- Indian surgeons are often internationally trained and standards parallel those of the United States. Wockhardt and Apollo Hospitals, which are JCI accredited, are regularly chosen by WorldMed Assist to carry out surgeries for clients.
- Your experience in India will be greatly enhanced by a lengthened recovery period. During this time, you will be monitored in hospital by health care providers.
- Travel to India is eased with the knowledgeable support of our travel agents. We will book your travel with a view to minimizing inconvenience. Regular flights to India are available.
- As with any foreign country, hospitals in India may have some unfamiliar practices, however, English is commonly spoken and your health concerns are of utmost importance.
Other options for Angioplasty Surgery include:
We also provide information on costs: