Hospital Angeles in Tijuana, Mexico
Hospital Angeles Tijuana (HAT) is a high specialty, multi-discipline hospital in constant search and pursuit of the latest medical developments. Its modern equipment makes it one of the most advanced private hospitals and an excellent destination for medical tourism in Mexico. Its commitment to quality in all aspect of their services virtually guarantees the satisfaction of patients. This is underscored by their recent commitment to obtain JCI accreditation.
Specific areas of excellence are:
- Weight loss surgery. The hospital offer highly experienced surgeons, some who have performed more than 3000 bariatric surgeries such as Lap Band and Gastric Bypass.
- Orthopedic surgery. Excellent surgeons can provide you with high quality orthopedic surgeries, using the exact same devices you would get in the US.
- Cardiology and cardiac surgery. Angioplasty and cardiac surgeries such as bypass and heart valve surgeries are available.
- Cosmetic surgery. Mexico has been a destination for cosmetic surgery for years. HAT offers you the best cosmetic surgeons.
- Dental surgery. From simple dental checks to complex mouth restorations, including dental implants.
- Eye surgery. The latest Lasik equipment results in highly accurate surgeries.
Click on the link below to view a video of Hospital Angeles in Tijuana, Mexico, created by WorldMed Assist during one of our on site audits:
Hospital Angeles in Tijuana, Mexico offers you the following:
- Medical Office Building with over 135 Board Certified Specialists
- 12 Operating Rooms
- 116 total beds with 97 private rooms
- Outpatient Clinic
- ICU and Step Down ICU
- Laboratory, Pathology and Blood Bank
- Helicopter Landing Zone
How It Works
No COST Consultations