Dr. Sanjay Pai, Fortis/Wockhardt Hospital, Bangalore, India
Dr. Sanjay Pai is an orthopedic surgeon at Fortis/Wockhardt Hospitals in India who is vastly experienced in knee replacements and other joint replacements , tumor, and pelvic surgery. He has been doing joint replacement surgery for Hip, Shoulder and Knees for the last 16 years. He is most experienced in primary and revision surgeries of the hip and knee. He is a pioneer of unicompartmental replacement in south India. He also pioneered bilateral simultaneous knee and hip replacements in southern India. He is one of the most experienced pelvic surgeons of our country. He is one of the few surgeons in the world with experience of extra corporeal irradiation and reimplantation for malignant bone tumors. He has been in clinical practice in Bangalore for the last 19 years. Dr. Sanjay Pai has held a number of teaching positions throughout his professional career.
Click on the video link below to watch a testimonial report about Dr. Pai’s surgical services:
Complex Acetabular surgery and limb salvage procedure with custom made prosthesis and extra corporeal irradiation and reimplantation.
1980 MBBS, Bombay University, India
1984 M.S. (ORTH), Bombay University, India
Training & Fellowship:
- Fellowship in Basic and Advanced Trauma Course in Davos by AO Advanced Pelvic Trauma Course from Bombay by AO
- Trained in Total Knee Replacement in New York for six months under the guidance of Dr. Steve Harvin.
- Trained in Hip and Knee Surgery at Napean Centre, Sydney Australia under the guidance of Prof. Chung.
- Trained in Minimal Open Knee Surgery (Zimmer) Australia.
- Has performed over 3500 joint replacements since 1996.