Dr. Deshpande Rajakumar, Fortis/Wockhardt Hospital, Bangalore, India
Dr D.V. Rajakumar is a leading neurosurgeon having over two decades of experience in conducting and pioneering complex procedures of brain and spine, such as disk replacement surgery. Minimal Access surgical approaches to neurological diseases is his forte. Dr. Rajakumar has extensive training in the US.
Click on the link to watch a testimonial report about Dr. Rajakumar’s excellent services:
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- 1981 MBBS- Mysore Medical College
- 1989 M.Ch- Neurosurgery from NIMHANS, Bangalore
Training & Fellowship:
- Clinical fellowship in Skull Base Surgery at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA in 1996
- Paper on Endoscopic approach to the skull base at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego-1996
- Several new approaches to the brain and spine at the International Congress of Skull Base at San Diego-1997
- First neurosurgeon from Bangalore to perform pedicle screw fixation for spine injuries
- Helped develop the cadaver laboratory at the Harper Hospital and carried out many dissections of the human skull and brain.