Partial Knee Replacement in Costa Rica
Partial Knee Replacement in Costa Rica at low cost and high quality is now within reach through medical tourism company WorldMed Assist. Our nurses arrange all aspects of your treatment in Costa Rica and will act as your patient advocate. We have a partnership Hospital Clinica Biblica. Clinica Biblica is Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited and has a strategic relationship with Baylor University.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Partial Knee Replacement in Costa Rica in a nutshell:
- High quality. We work with highly qualified hospitals such as JCI accredited Hospital Clinica Biblica and its very experienced surgeons.
- Extremely high cost savings of 50-70%. Costa Rica offers significant cost savings that are convenient to reach.
- Travel. Costa Rica is quite close by with only a 2.5 hour flight from Miami. Our own travel agents can help you find the best way to travel to Costa Rica.
- Length of stay. The length of stay in the hospital is usually much longer than in the US. This will allow you to recover while under medical supervision much longer.
- Culture/language. Thanks to very close ties between the US and Costa Rica, there will not be much of a culture shock. The doctors generally speak excellent English.
Other quality Partial Knee Replacement options include:
- Partial Knee Replacement in the US
- Partial Knee Replacement in India
- Partial Knee Replacement in Turkey
- Partial Knee Replacement in Mexico
We also provide information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations