Hysterectomy Surgery in Costa Rica
Hysterectomy in Costa Rica through WorldMed Assist is a unique approach to first-class medical care. Our association with high quality Hospital Clinica Biblica (which has a partnership with Baylor University) makes surgical procedures at reasonable rates and very high quality possible for everyone. Our case managers, all medically trained, organize every aspect of your procedure in Costa Rica and have helped many patients receive medical intervention very quickly.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Hysterectomy in Costa Rica
in a nutshell:
- WorldMed Assist carefully investigates and chooses foreign hospitals to work with. In Costa Rica, Hospital Clinica Biblica (JCI accredited) has been chosen for our clients. This excellent hospital is complemented by a highly trained and competent staff.
- Substantial savings of 50 to 70 percent makes Costa Rica financially feasible.
- Excellence and savings are available with minimal travelling. Frequent flights to and from Costa Rica add to these attributes. Our travel agents can assist you with reserving your flights.
- Hospitalization in Costa Rica is stress-free without worry of early discharge. It is customary to remain in hospital for lengthier times compared to the United States.
- You can feel confident language differences will not present a problem as English is commonly spoken.
Other options for quality Hysterectomy Surgery include:
- Hysterectomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Mexico
- Hysterectomy Surgery in Turkey
- Hysterectomy Surgery in India
We also provide information on costs: