Gallbladder Surgery in Costa Rica
through WorldMed Assist is affordable through our partnerships with state of the art Hospital Clinica Biblica in Costa Rica. Medically trained case managers provide patient advocacy to ensure you receive the best medical care available for your procedure. Clinica Biblica, officially recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI), was thoroughly investigated prior to selection. Your procedure, including travel to and from Costa Rica, is managed by registered nurses from beginning to conclusion, guaranteeing you the optimum experience.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Gallbladder Surgery in a nutshell:
- Medical procedures in Costa Rica are coordinated by WorldMed Assist at hospitals officially recognized by the JCI, including Hospital Clinica Biblica. Medical professionals employed at these hospitals have considerable expertise.
- Realistic expectations of savings of 50 to 70 percent make Costa Rica an attractive alternative to the United States.
- Costa Rica is in an ideal location, with only a short flight from the United States required. Should you desire our travel agents to make arrangements on your behalf, WorldMed Assist will be pleased to assist.
- Prolonged hospital stays in pleasant surroundings are standard in Costa Rica. This ensures you recuperate in a safe environment.
- United States influence on Costa Rica means physicians and nursing staff speak clear English.
Other quality options for Gallbladder Surgery include:
- Gallbladder Surgery in the U.S.
- Gallbladder Surgery in Mexico
- Gallbladder Surgery in Turkey
- Gallbladder Surgery in India
We also offer information on costs:
How It Works
No COST Consultations