Colostomy Surgery in Costa Rica
Colostomy in Costa Rica through WorldMed Assist is within your financial means. We work with Hospital Clinica Biblica in Costa Rica that collaborates with Baylor University to provide innovative medical care. Our registered nurses make all arrangements necessary for the success of your procedure in Costa Rica. Our services carry the promise of quality medical care with individual attention to your needs.
Most importantly, we provide you with a personal touch from start until well after your return home.
Colostomy in Costa Rica in a nutshell:
- Medical procedures in Costa Rica are coordinated by WorldMed Assist at hospitals officially recognized by the JCI, including Hospital Clinica Biblica. Medical professionals employed at these hospitals have considerable expertise.
- Realistic expectations of savings of 50 to 70 percent make Costa Rica an attractive alternative to the United States.
- Costa Rica is in an ideal location, with only a short flight from the United States required. Should you desire our travel agents to make arrangements on your behalf, WorldMed Assist will be pleased to assist.
- Prolonged hospital stays in pleasant surroundings are standard in Costa Rica. This ensures you recuperate in a safe environment.
- United States influence on Costa Rica means physicians and nursing staff speak clear English.
Other options for quality colostomy include:
- Colostomy Surgery in the U.S.
- Colostomy Surgery in Mexico
- Colostomy Surgery in Turkey
- Colostomy Surgery in India
We also provide information on costs: