Cost of Lymphedema Treatment
Lymphedema treatments and microsurgical procedures are now cost-affordable through WorldMed Assist. We offer complete packages that are custom tailored to your individual needs. Costs of lymphedema treatment in the U.S. and abroad will vary with each case, depending on which stages of treatment you will be receiving, and whether you will be undergoing micro-surgical procedures.
In general, the cost of lymphedema treatment for each package will typically cover:
- Consultations with your surgeon
- All surgery and medical fees
- In-hospital medication
- Hospital stay in shared room (2 persons)
- Medical devices and other supplies
- Transportation to and from the airport, hotel, and hospital
- Costs associated with hotel stays or extended stay in the hospital if preferred
Other costs that may or may not be applicable to you include:
- International transfers/flights
- Meals and drinks
- Medical stockings/garments
- “Pressomachine” (optional)
Also, lymphedema treatments can sometimes involve an additional round of treatment. You will be informed if you will be needing additional procedures or treatments. Treatments are generally performed under the direction of Dr. Guido Giacalone and Dr. Jos Opheide, experts in micro-surgical lymphedema treatment.
Contact WorldMed Assist now for more information on our simple intake process, including insurance for lymphedema treatments, and lymphedema treatment testing requirements. Consult with our trained professional staff to get started on your own customized medical travel package.
For scholarly research results on Lymphedema treatments, see:
- Results of Microsurgical Lymphatic Venous Anastamoses (LVA) Treatment
- Results of Liposuction for Lymphedema
- Results of Lymph Node Transfer