- High quality CCSVI treatment at OLV Hospital in Aalst, Belgium is now accessible and affordable thanks to WorldMed Assist Medical Travel programs. Our CCSVI program in the beautiful and historic destination of Aalst, Belgium is excellent. At OLV, you will be cared for by the most experienced CCSVI surgical team in Belgium. All the while, you will have a team assisting you in OLV every step of the way. Other highlights:
- Dr. Beelen and Dr. Maene and their team will be doing your treatment. Dr. Beelen and Dr. Maene are vascular surgeons noted in his field for unparalleled research and continuing advocacy on behalf of MS patients regarding CCSVI Treatment as demonstrated by his publications and many CCSVI treatments.
- OLV Hospital is the most renowned hospital in Belgium and has provided cardiac surgery to the King of Belgium: fit for a King.
- Treatment in a Western European country where people are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Outpatient procedure allowing for comfort of lovely 4 star hotelâ€”Keizershof
- Extensive assistance by our own WorldMed Assist staff on site such as airport pickup/dropoff, appointment to appointment, etc.